1. Click and drag the piano block onto the workspace.
2. Drag in a "green block". Connect these together.
3. Click on the dark blue plus button and click an option.
4. A note will appear. Move this by pressing the arrows shown when your mouse on a note.
5. Click the play button. You should hear the note playing!
1. Click on the "Time" tab.
2. Drag in the repeat block and connect it.
3. Press play!
4. Now try to make the picture below! What happens?
If you are unsure on what a block does, you can right click on it and select "help".
You have up to 20 mins to write a piece of music! Feel free to explore any of Codetta's blocks.